Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday party 1 and 2

Ok, here are the pictures from the first two parties. LOL. Ok, the orginal plan was for Lulu to have the little cake (and take a video) at the birthday party, but mid morning she started to scream EAT EAT EAT, took the little cake out of the fridge and put it on the table. We were like, in PJ's still and all ... um all right... so... whatever! And there are more pictures in my photobucket, I just got tired of copying the links here.

Look we found the presents... Both girls got presents...
Photobucket

Cake 1... Yes that is a pink Duckie
Photobucket

Ohhh these are nice... but I'm not awake, I think morning starts at ten not seven... Molly
Photobucket

My new glasses
Photobucket
Ain't I cute?
Photobucket
What Den?
Photobucket
Cake two:
Photobucket
The big cake up close
Photobucket

I don't need a plate, the cake is right there
Photobucket

You think I'm taking a nap later? Look I'm wired, this is sugar... I'm two...
Photobucket

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.