Monday, August 11, 2008

untitled

Ok did you know Contest and Contest were spelled the same? I didn't. I had to look it up in the dictionary. Same word pronounced differently but spelled the same means two different things. For example, "I am contesting a grade." I can't believe I had to look it up! I also looked up Index. Simple words that for some reason they evade me from time to time.

I am not ready for another pet. I plan to get rid of the horses when their shots are due! I told the vet to bring the stuff to pull a coggins and I spoke with the local auctioneer and he is going to take them off. YES. Pet free! That sounds so cold. I miss my boys (the dogs) and some days I mess them so much it hurts. I even miss the trouble making outside cat that disappeared last winter. But I was directed away from my own sorrow this morning.

I dropped Lulu off at daycare first and came out and Molly was sitting in the car crying. I asked her what was wrong. She said that the song on the radio reminded her of the dogs and she started to bawl. Ok. The logic side of me… ummmm Molly, you never interacted with the boys much… the Mommy side of me… I am sorry baby, I miss them too. I went with the latter. I told her that they were in a better place. They were not in pain anymore and that (not to get too religious on you all) GOD was feeding them and loving them everyday. And she cried harder. That did not help my frail emotions on the subject! Now she wants a dog. I don't and neither does my aunt or uncle. I am not ready. I don't know if I can love another animal as much as I loved Jeter. He was my baby. And it just wouldn't be fair to have an animal that you couldn't love! The other hand is, I don't think it is possible to find an animal that is as good with kids as Jeter was. He was big yes, but mellow and laid back with the kids. He even saved Molly from the damn horse when the horse got a hold of her hand (Jeter ran over and bit the horse on the chin when he bite Molly). I just don't know what to do. That and with the current flea problem, I think it would just be mean to bring a new animal in. I'd much rather get rid of the fleas before we bring another creature into our home! What to do?

There is a small green lizard on the front porch. How'd he get there? GO AWAY. I know, I can catch him and tame him and give him to Molly as a pet! Oh mean mommy!

Speaking of Mommy, I need to call mine. I have to see how her trip to Hawaii went. I am sure it was wonderful. I am also sure it will aggravate the pants off of her to have to talk to me. J

Oh, I spent the morning cleaning out my car. My kids are pigs! I filled up a black trash bag of garbage. I did this about three weeks ago too. It makes me so mad. I go to get something out of the back seat and what floor? What seat? Molly takes and puts a towel over it to hide it. I was doing wash (third time this weekend, we've had a case of vomits and pukes that has gone around everyone…EWWWWW) and I figured I'd take the towels out of the jeep and wash them too… and I found…. Trash. GRRRRRRRRR. Ohhh I was soo ticked off. So, I picked up the trash but you know what? I am stopping by the car wash after I pick Molly up. I'm gonna let her vacuum the car out. Fair?

Well, I guess I blogged! Or vented… however you want to look at it. Tally ho bloggers. I am off to get a pocket full of quarters and my kids. Oh and my car vacuumed out! Ahhh ha ha .



Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Hmm, guess you are right about contest and contest! LOL.

I'm sure Molly misses Jeter, just as you do, and if you get another dog, you will grow to love it, just
as a Mom loves all her kids. Of course, I should talk, because my Rottie Oscar went to doggie heaven a year ago, and I haven't gotten another Rottie, although I'm thinking about it. Of course, I have 2 other dogs already, but I would love to have another Rottie. Not to replace Oscar, that can never be done, but to be himself.

Oh, well, rambling on here. Oh, and my car gets to be a mess and I don't even have any young kids, so I'm the guilty one around here. LOL.

I enjoyed visiting. Have a great day.

Renie

8/11/08, 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

((thanks Renie))

8/11/08, 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/11/08, 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.