Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sumthin ta sayyh

Wouldn't this make for a great Eureka episode?

Back to school August 8th for Molly! Oh what a big day it is going to be for her. She is going to a new school in a new grade! Good morning 4th grader! Yea, we made it this far! And she took the time today to finally pick out her back to school outfit. (me rolling my eyes) IT will be a pair of knee knockers (with factory fringed ends) and a pink Taylor Swift t-shirt and a pair of Nike tennis shoes. All are new, but come on Molly, how about a DRESS!!!?

I threw away my feather mattress on Tuesday and my allergies are easing up. I never knew I had an allergy to that! I just threw it away because it was getting lumpy and unmanageable and harder to keep clean. *SIGH* next I guess I will get one of them memory foam beds. This damn bed is too hard now! But my nose is not running as much.

Nypinta – if your reading today, I got a great idea for your vacation (seeing YOU won't come down here) try the Ben and Jerry's Ice cream factory tour in Vermont. I saw it tonight on the travel channel and thought, OOOOH MYYYYY. I have personally enjoyed touring Hershey's in Pennsylvania. We have gone back three times. It smells great and you get fresh Hershey's ice cream. Say nothing about the amusement park and gardens. The tour of the gardens was my personal favorite. I promised Sue and Manny next time we go, we stay in luxury at the Hershey hotel. How about that chocolate massage!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hmmm...I don't have an old feather bed...but I've been ripping carpet up in our house thinking that's what's causing my sinus problems! So far...no relief...and no floor coverings...Hubby is thinking I've gone nuts! I only rip up part at a time...I have been painting & polyurethaning the subfloor to replace the carpet :) Not pretty! And not working! Course..I have more to pull! HeeHe
Hershey factory?? Yummy! A huge fav of mine!

8/9/08, 3:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Floors will cause problems! Hershey is rally nice and it smells good too! Oh and the cows all have crooked leggs

8/9/08, 5:58 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

It could be mold that you are allergic to rather than feathers. The humidity can get into things and before you know it, there is mold and mildew everywhere.

I hate a hard bed. Hope you get yours softened up soon so you can be comfy.

8/10/08, 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.