Monday, August 11, 2008

a few things to note

We are going to have peceans this year. Not only are they budded all over the trees but now they are getting fat. YEA!

School starts for me on Monday. Yuck.

Molly came home with two new words. Gay. Penis. Oh my, the back to school woooaaah's! And her teacher told me this morning that they may want to test Molly for the gifted program. For that they need my concent. However, they may go ahead and put her in the accelerated program and for that, they don't need my concent. *SIGH* my kid is smarter then me, yes, gifted.... um... I don't think so... BUT HELL, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. I work with Molly. That is all. I direct her to where she MIGHT find the answers but I don't give them to her. That makes her gifted? Whatever.

You know, by Molly's age, I had copied more then half of the Websters Dictionary? Partially out of bordem and courisoity and partially out of the MODFRICKET that came out of my mom's mind. Her idea of punishment.

Lulu left her shoes at school today and then complained that her feet are dirty. Lulu's phrase this week? "Don't Bother me" Sounds kinda like, "Don't bodder e" lol...

There was a rainbow this morning peeping through the clouds. I took a pic with my phone and I will try to get it here if Photobucket ever lets me back in.

And you know... I am annoyed with someone.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Who are you annoyed with?
LuLu sounds like me....who needs shoes! You have Pecan trees? I've never seen one, but do love pecan pie!
What grade is Molly in that gave her those 2 new words?? Scarry...
The gifted program is awesome. Our Grandson is in it. His sister?? Heck, she really could care less about school...one extreme to the other...and that rubs Mommy & Daddy wrong! Being educators & all...but I just chuckle...& tell them it's your turn now...

8/15/08, 3:28 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Molly is 9 and in 4th grade. I will take some pic's of the tree's and of the Pecans (now while they are in the hull) but lord knows when photobucket will let me back in.

8/15/08, 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.