Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The pot calling the Kettle black

I have a confession to make. (Please ignore the distain in my voice or writing.) I sold out to. Not to the caliber that my blogger friend that I am annoyed with has or even to the extent of same to same clapboard houses… but all the same I sold out.

I found myself jamming away to … no wait… I'm not ready to admit this.

Second day of school and I parked in the front forty. Who needs to take PE classes when you have to walk your fat Ass off to get to a class? And this being a non-smoking campus I will have to chew nicotine gum for the remainder of the day.

I am still not ready.

I did however put the ice chest back in the Jeep. I love to have a cold drink and I am not paying the prices they offer drinks for at the college café!

OH MY… really… I didn't like her fathers' music, much… I did like it the first 100 times I heard it but then the achey breaky heart got OLD.

On other news, Molly wore one of the dresses that Sue and I made for her over the summer. The white dress with the black rose pattern and which flares at the bottom. OK class is beginning. I will have to finish this post later. But I will be mean and post it so that you may wonder about my little A.M. Jam session and how age inappropriate it was… and how… just wrong… and decide your caliber of sell out I have become!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

OMG like six hours later and no takers on this?

8/19/08, 11:26 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey...I've been busy Lady! "achy breaky heart"? Myley Cyrus on campus? Nicotene gum? YUK!
PE? do they still have that in schools? :)

8/19/08, 12:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Hey,,, arn't you the smart one. Very Good. At 37 years old I was rocking out to Hannah Montana (the disc has both Hannah and Miley songs)... PE... required two classes of it. Nic gum... I don't wanna spaz out looking for a smoke (that I shouldnt' be smokin in the first place but it is a drug and it is addictive)

8/19/08, 3:49 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, now, you could wear the nicotene patch, instead of chewing the gum.

Do you have to be 11, like my granddaughter, to like Miley Cyrus? (I probably spelled her name wrong.) Sometimes it's fun to act younger than one is, don't you think?

I bet Molly looked adorable in her dress.

8/19/08, 5:57 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Hannah Montana? Oh JennyLu... how the mighty have fallen...

8/19/08, 8:33 PM  
Blogger LL said...

That had to be your favorite episode of Eureka EVER!!! :P

8/19/08, 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OMG I about cried. Not Stark! C'mon FARGO voulenteered! Couldn't Carter have just pushed him in? Trust me, I plan to write to the writters of Eureka and complain.

8/20/08, 6:57 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I was a little surprised they really did it (on Eureka). And also that no one seemed very sad on the preview of next week's show. We'll see what happens, right?

8/20/08, 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.