Thursday, August 21, 2008

Eureka, just a little research

Here is a copy and paste from WWW.SCIFI.COM THANK GOD I am not the only one pissed off about Stark!




JennyLu
(August 21, 2008 09:41 PM)
I did not stay up past my bedtime to watch Stark get offed. But if everything got returned to Henry's garage, this can be fixed. He still has that gizmo with the artifact piece in it. HINT. That and SCI FI lost my ratings if Stark is really gone!

Marion
(August 21, 2008 07:50 PM)
I did not see that one coming. Stark is too arrogant and the chemistry between him and Carter is too funny. He has got to be out there floating around somewhere.

Dave in RI
(August 21, 2008 01:57 PM)
Stark can't be gone. He is too selfish to sacrifice himself by volunteering for a lethal mission. He knew the machine better than Fargo, thus, he also knew he was not going to be destroyed. He vaguely knew where he was going where no man had gone before...

Gillz
(August 21, 2008 12:26 PM)
he's not gone! he'll be back, i'm sure of it

Mat
(August 21, 2008 04:51 AM)
There is something wrong with the whole season. The chick Carter was dating last season just went MIA and now Stark is atomised, then there is the evil money lady. This season seems to be all out of wack. Like it is in an alternate reality of its own, like Henry created a few seasons back. Maybe time and reality is trying to right itself from that incident.

William
(August 21, 2008 03:34 AM)
I just watched it again because i was a bit distracted Tuesday night. why oh why did they have to take Dr. Stark off. It canot be permanent. Also, where is Taggart?

Bralen
(August 21, 2008 01:59 AM)
Bring bakc that sexy beast now!!! I loved Stark and Carter's chemistry. The show won't be the same without Stark. :(

Monk
(August 21, 2008 12:39 AM)
Very disappointed by the disappearance/death of Stark. Bring him back!

Oreo
(August 21, 2008 12:30 AM)
I'm a big whimp. I'm sitting here tearing up and crying because Stark is gone! He's pompous, egotistical and plain old annoying. But there is no WAY his leaving can be permanent. I love the way Carter and Stark fuss and fight over Allie. BRING STARK BACK!

Bza
(August 21, 2008 12:06 AM)
I think Carter and Allison will get closer and closer the rest of the season, only to have Stark show up in the finale to mess things up. I agree that he's too important a character to be gone for good, however, for at least a few episodes, Thorne seems well suited to fill the role of the "bad guy" . . . that kinda sucks because she annoys me, but I guess any good antagonist should, right?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.