Monday, September 08, 2008

got a blister

I got a blister from wearing sneakers for lab and I got a headache from wearing my regular glasses for lab. This sucks! All is well, kinda.

Harry was just being an ass yesterday but I stood up to him. I was pissed. He didn't like it that I stood up to him and he made the comment that I needed another hole in my head. I told him not as much as he did.

Now, I don't sleep well. Never have been a good straight through sleeper. So, every time I got up last night; he jumped! Bastard has been sitting up all night and then bitching when the kids wake him up during the day. That is what our fight was about yesterday. So, he wanted to get huffy in the middle of the night and I told him, "Look you S.O.B. go to bed like your suppose to and you don't have to worry abotu getting woke up in the middle of the day. As for waking you up in the middle of the night when your dumb 4* word is sleeping on the couch, go the F**k to hell, becvause if you were in the bed where you were suppose to be then you wouldn't have been woke up."

Anyway, I am still mad, but ok. I don't plan on taking hte kids home until seven p.m. and then I might just go to a hotel.

I will go back online shortly and fix my typos and all that.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Can tell you're mad...typos galore, girl! (I do tink I'm 'lost' tho...who is this Harry guy??

9/9/08, 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

my uncle. I live with my aunt and uncle because I can't make enough money to support my kids!

9/9/08, 4:16 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I was just going to ask who Harry is, and you answered the question.

Hope all continues to be well. Or at least not too bad.

Hugs,

Renie

9/10/08, 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.