Saturday, September 20, 2008

Star Wars; The Clone Wars

I admit I did not know that this was animated. But it was good. I'll buy it for the Star Wars collection when it is on DVD.

I also admit we are a small town and country. This is why I choose to go normal and not all Star Wars Cultic. But I did think of it! And sorry some are so dark, it is the camera phone and not well lit in there... but it is cool. This is what counts for a movie theater here in the big city of Louisville. Hey at least we got one! And it is a dinner and a movie place.

Here is the Pal Pal movie threater from the outside...
Photobucket
Here is the clerk
Photobucket
Inside looking down the theater
Photobucket
The Mural
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The dragon on the mural

All 4 of the kiddos
Photobucket
The Girls
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DJ and Lulu
Photobucket
DJ .. How can u not love him, This is one of the two kids that are my cusin's ...He is the one that said a few months ago that he'd see me when he grew up... GUESS what... he ain't growed up yet and guess who has him. GRR.
Photobucket
OK then not movie related.... EUREKA... couldn't resist
Photobucket
And here is one that don't make sense to me. WHY would you put at least two thousand bucks worth of tires and rims on a three hundred dollar car? This idiot pulled in next to me at college on thursday. Some people.
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

What a unique quaint way to watch a movie! Never heard of such a thing! Our closest theatre is 48 miles away...we never go, surprised?
Hope it was tons of fun and the girls enjoyed it!

9/21/08, 3:15 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenn,

What a neat movie theater! Like Barb, we don't even have one in our town. The kids look like they enjoyed it, and hope they got to sleep eventually, once you were all home. And the guy with the expensive wheels and cheap car, well, whatever turns you on, I guess.

Thanks for signing on as a follower. I'm in the pink over the response I got. :-)Once you have your widget up, I will follow you. :-)

Enjoy your Monday. I got to take the garbage out!

Hugs,

Renie

9/22/08, 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.