Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The problem with puppies

I woke up by myself and without the aid of alarm clocks and puppies because I am now used to getting up at 4:30am

I am a little tired of opening news pages and reading stuff like this. That was followed by an article that said it was ok to kill owners of immoral TV. I didn't bother to open the latter.

I have been having a major problem with Molly at school. I don't know where this rebellion is coming from but I hope it is about to stop. I don't know what to do with her or about this. This is the second night of no TV and homework until ten. Needless to say I missed Eureka.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

As a school counselor, I have to wonder what Molly is doing at school! It can really be frustrating when you can't figure out what is going on and they are acting up.

9/17/08, 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Dawn
I don't know. She just sits there and spaces out. I have had her checked for everything from Autisim and related things (because some of her stuff is very similar to aspigingers disease), she has had brain scans, checking for blood clots to tumors, to counsling to see if she has ADD ... It is taking an emotional toll on me at this point. I got a theory tho and I got to find out how to have her checked for dis-lec-i-a (phonics when you can't spell it) because her hand writing has changed, she writes like she is left handed but with her right hand and starts at the top of the line for her letters instead of the bottom.

I will post tho when we figure it out. and for the record, I would never actually hit my child, I just said that here "venting" I am more concerned then mad.

9/17/08, 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.