Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4am on a downtown street

Well maybe somewhere! But that is how I feel. Tired. Wowo.
General T went to get his ears trimmed today. I will pick him up on Friday. That way I don't have to deal with the cone or with Annie taking the tape off his ears.

I took my Spanish test this morning. It was FUN and close to the hardest dang test I've taken for a long time. SIGH. I hope I at least passed it.

I picked up the last piece I need for Amanda's jacket. Interfacing. Sucks being poor got to buy this stuff one at a time.

We just got inside a few minutes ago. Lulu and I played with Annie outside while Molly did her homework. Now Molly wants TV time so I am playing on the ocmputer, and lulu with her dolls.

Never got around to the post's or papers I have to do for two classes. But I have three hours tomorrow and I will gt the majority done then.

I saw Philly briefly today and she is feeling a little better. The potty breaks stopped about eight p.m last night and she had some color back to her face. Hopefully tomorrow she will be A LOT better. Keeping my toes crossed on that one.

Oh and My Blogavarasary is not until March 11 and then my blog turns 4. OMG I'll be in pre-K.

Then because I played with PSP last night, I had to play today. Hope the content isin't to strong for ya'll. Just got to W.O.W though, my eyes are to tired to do a real good job.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

H.O.W. says...."..yea..in times gone by"!....I had to sow him!!LOL! You are too crazy Jenn! But, Hey..I'm gonna take these over to my place! Create a 'new image' for myself..THX! (I will give the credit where credit is due tho..)
You should have been doing something constructive tho..like studying or sewing!

9/24/08, 11:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hey lady, if it is not your style, that's cool, I was just playing around with some graphic's I had left over from when I used to do "siggy's" for an MSN community. :) Those are the ...urm, mild ones!

9/25/08, 8:53 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenn,

Wow, look at those graphics for W.O.W.! Pretty cool!

Glad Philly is feeling better.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Renie

9/26/08, 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.