Sunday, October 05, 2008

photoblog of things I have been meaning to upload...

Jakers (this one I have bonded with right away) I know I know, I got to turn the pic. When they are old enough I hope to breed him with Ani.
Photobucket
Scarlet (Sue picked her out for T and she is a BRAT) She is like less then a pound and sounds like a fire engine, OMG, and you can't put her down for a second, unless she is eating, unless she is playing, unless she wants to potty, other then that .. HOLD HER TO SHUT HER UP. I am gonna get a little strap to hang her from our backs or something. GEEEZ, But she is going to be T's g/f because Sue wants to start breeding them. Oh and yes, Sue is in a blanket because I stole her bathrobe! ;)
Photobucket
Molly and Jake and hey these pic's were taken sometime between six and seven this morning so sorry they are dark and we look cold!
Photobucket
The pup for Betty. Betty wants to call her Cloe (did I spell that right? like Low-e only with a C) and it is hard to get her pic, she won't hold still!
Photobucket
Here is me holding Jealous Ellis, Annie
Photobucket
T and His bad self - i will put up later

Here is LULU and she is contemplating what trouble to get intto next - i will put up later.

and there are like fifty pic's that I have been neglecting to get up, so i will download the new bulk thing from photobucket later and get them rolling.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!! Can't decide which one is the cutest!

Hugs,

Renie

10/6/08, 6:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I know! Ani is my faviorte as far as colors and shapes. Bear is my fav as far as personality. T is just a little trouble maker and that makes him fun. Then... you have Scarlet, she thinks she is a big dog, she starts it and then gets so frusterated. They are all fun.

10/6/08, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I know! Ani is my faviorte as far as colors and shapes. Bear is my fav as far as personality. T is just a little trouble maker and that makes him fun. Then... you have Scarlet, she thinks she is a big dog, she starts it and then gets so frusterated. They are all fun.

10/6/08, 8:17 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I'm partial to Yorkies..*wink...
But they are too cute, it would be hard to have a fav!
~
In other post...Pecans...are they on your place so you can make as many Pecan Pies as you want?????
(when ya do...have piece for me!
Barb

10/7/08, 1:21 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I don't know how to make a pecan pie!

10/7/08, 8:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Besides.... one VIP thing about fresh pecans.... THEY ARE OILY and not like nuts you buy in a store... you eat more then a half a fresh pecan and your the queen of the porcilin thrown@!!!!!

10/7/08, 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.