Saturday, October 04, 2008

Going to kellers flea market

we are heading out bright and early to Savannah to Kellers Flea Market. Woohoo. The reality is someone told me that they sell Yorkies and Min PIns there. My aunt wants to get mates for Annie and General T and breed them next year. I want to look for teacup Chiuaula dogs. I can't spell the breed, lol, but you know the Taco Bell dog. I told Sue if she wants to start that kind of business those are all good breeds plus maybe a pair of apricot poodles.

You know, this is not really what I had in mind. LOL. I am still hurting very much over the loss of Jeter and Peanut. I loved them so much! And I the hyprocrate is going off to Savannah wiht the intent to purchase at least two more dogs. OH ME. Hope you all have a great blogging day.

PS I am bringing my camera (oh promises Jenny promises) and I plan to take pictures. Kellers is avail online at http://www.ilovefleas.com/ and they have over 400 venders on a non event day. I got a few things to promote over them. Anyway I plan to take some pictures to entice ppl from the area to run down there and patronize them. sigh. now if i get there and it is the dump of savannah boy will i be irked!

got home around 530 and heavy 3 dogs. i never got 2 take pictures 'cuz i was having a time keepig up w sue n the girls. typing one handed. male yorkie to ve callrd jake, girl minpin 2b called scarlet. got betty (sis in cali) an apricot poodle, lol, i wanna call her sophie but betty nrrds 2 name her.Ani is jealous n on my bed pouting. t is courious n jealous, he ate one of lulu's shoes n tried 2 tear up my sandle. i am holding jake.

Flea market was great and hands down the ckeanest and best organized swap meet i have ever seen. 2 thumbs up.

i will try 2 get pics up tomoeeeow of new pups

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, sounds like fun, Jenny. I love Flea Markets, as well. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Hugs,

Renie

10/4/08, 5:40 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL!! Hey you! I CAN type better than that with one hand!! You should be better at it as your hands are always full!!
LOL!
We used to go to flea marts when we lived in AZ..I love them!
Ain't none in these parts...for shore! ;)

10/7/08, 1:26 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I can type one handed with the best of them, IF I USE my right hand! I was using my left. I really need to fix that post! no time.

10/7/08, 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.