Sunday, October 05, 2008

a big photo montage, enjollie

Photobucket is stuck on pic 15. Argivating SOB. I got a minute and it is wanting to act up. GRRR. It might be faster to just click on "What I really see" over there ---> on the side bar. I will post this then add the pics' later.
here r sum
where the bubbles really come from
Photobucket
What it looks like with a delayed shutter
Photobucket
what can I get into
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a pretty thing
Photobucket
The blister I was bitching about
Photobucket
seee she is not always an angel
Photobucket
Pecans
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
newbies Darn, I took over a hundred photots these last few days, it is so hard to decide which to put up. I will put the one up of Sue, last, becasue she has this look on her face, like, WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO
Bear (Jake) we can't decide which to name him, not turned right side up and being toted by LuLu
Photobucket
They match... OH MY (again at a slant)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
the 12 ounce wonder getting the best to T
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Awwww, Ain't I cute
Photobucket
Now I'm Bad
Photobucket
OH MY>>>>> OH ME>>>>> HAS GRANNY GONE INSANE? I can't decide if she is enjoying herself here or on the verge of panic
Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

More cute pictures! Lulu is adorable! Molly is pretty! The fur kids are so cute, all the pictures are great, Jenn!

Hugs,

Renie

10/6/08, 6:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thank you.

10/6/08, 8:13 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Cool Pix Jenn! Love seeing your kids! They are so precious! (bet you made those matching dresses too, eh?)
You're such a good Mom!
Barb

10/7/08, 1:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

you like? Thanks for the compliment on the girls (and the pic's, the pecan's were for you).

10/7/08, 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.