Monday, October 06, 2008

How about that stock market?

Way to go Dow, NASDAQ and the whole market. I bet Wall Street was the place so NOT to be last week and today. Wow. I was watching the news at noon and it was bizerk. They had live coverage from one of the trading centers and it sounded like absolute chaos. I am sure the only people that accomplished anything today was the cleaning crew picking up the ticker tapes (with today's electronics'… if they still have tickertapes.) WOW. The financial expert on the local news said to sell all your stocks and attempt to sit on at least a five year cash index on your mattress. Or something like that. But tell me something, if most American's are living paycheck to paycheck, then who has the assets to pull out of the bank and stuff into a mattress (or safe of some kind)?

Tell me… does this mean Halloween is canceled this year? I would like to know because this Hannah Montana Jacket is giving me a fit. The sparkles' on it just want to clog up the needle and I don't know what to do. Any advice from any sewers out there that can help? That is Sewing people not … oh well. I can't do one section of the jacket without having to replace the needle. AGRIVATING.

Barb – I am worried about you not posting on your site or anyone else's. Hope all is well. Please email me at jganoe@ega.edu if you get a second. Let me know your ok. Thanks.

And as for Sweeden and it's nobel writing prize http://www.slate.com/id/2201447/?gt1=38001 do me a fav and go blow it out your yang yang. Now, I am determined to be a better writer.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/6/08, 8:11 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey there Jenn! Thanks for worrying about me! I'm Ok...I posted tonite...
For a bit it was WB slowing me way down...then the wild blue yonder..ya know, the skies?
You're first on my list! So feel privileged! ;)
~~
Yea, Halloween, Christmas, V-Day, Easter, Birthdays, you name it..they are ALL cancelled for the next 5 years!
This economy really really sucks!!!
Scarrier each day!

10/7/08, 1:02 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

okee dokee, u had a chance to get my digits if you ever need them. Glad all is well, or after reading yoru blog... ALL IS BUUUUSSSYYYYY

10/7/08, 8:39 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Yeah, how about the Stock Market? The problems continue.

I know people who are stocking up like crazy these days, getting ready for another great depression! Oi Veh!

Hugs,

Renie

10/8/08, 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.