Tuesday, March 24, 2009

one week - 7 days

Quote of the day: "The end of the human race will be that it wil eventually die of civilization" Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Song of the day: "Werewolves of London" Warren Zevon

It has been so hard to get back into the swing of things after my great spring break with Doc and the tour of his bedroom... errmmm I mean town! I have had to work extra hard on staying focused!

Urm... what was I saying? Damn, I forgot. Oh, oh yea. I will get back on a more rational posting schedule when things settle down. Right now it is all about the good doctor, the kids, and this vacation.

The vacation is going to rock. Even if it rains the whole time and we are stuck in the cabin! It has too!!!!!

Oh... Doc bloggerss.... LOL... Just because I mentioned I came home to mini tornado season inside the house... PLEASE don't think that meant... I am like that.... and I hope you didn't laugh tooooooooo awful hard when you viewed the PB2. Just saying is all. Doc can tell you... I am a tad bit of the opposite. HONEST.

OK that is all, I got to get to bed. I am poooooooped!

Mrs L's joke of the day:

An elderly gentleman...
Had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100% The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.' The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

4 Comments:

Blogger Train Wreck said...

Oh you are so sweet. Thanks for your constant comfort. I do cherish my Cowboy, everyday. We have been together for 9 1/2 years, and I still get the heart flutters when he calls and walks in the door. You are right it is so important to celebrate each other. Sounds like you follow the same philosphy! (wink) I am glad you are happy, you deserve it my friend. ((hugs))

3/24/09, 11:21 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Here I am again -in the middle of the night -updating your countdown for you. Now, you're down to six days, aren't you?
Look -you don't have to explain a thing! Not a single thing. You two began a conversation and it took hold and grew -still growing too! And that, in my opinion anyway -for whatever that's worth -is fantastic! Go forward, enjoy. Live, laugh and love!

3/25/09, 1:07 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Bedroom! Dirty Dirty!

3/25/09, 5:51 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hey wait Michelle - I'm not octomom!

3/25/09, 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.