Saturday, March 14, 2009

Warning

On this new computer I have been using Norton internet security because that is what came with the computer. It expired. I decided to go with AVG as my protection because it is cheap... oh wait... FREE... and it picked up on 362 viruses, the trojan worm and a few other odd's and ends, including the one that attaches itself to the boot program. I am running aa clan up right now but I highly recomend that you do yourself a favor and download this file and clan up your computers. Anyone that has sent or received emails from me! I am not going to point fingers at who GAVE them to me because I don't know. I only open email from a few people, I use blogger and I use MSN for my news source. Oh well. I did download a bunch of music it must have come in on that. Anyway, I do scan my emails (with Norton) lol, but oh well. I am sorry if I infected you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

I downloaded a free antivirus after I contracted the deadly trojan at work and had my paranoia renewed. It might be AVG. It caught some stuff that had slipped through, but I wish it didn't bug me every day about buying the full version.

3/16/09, 8:16 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ohhhh...not good!! Viruses!
That trojan one I had before...and about 1 1/2 months ago...during and update process I think, it all got fixed! No more Trojan.
This laptop someone gave me (because he couldn't pay Cowboy for work he'd done)has the Norton higher upgrade I think, so hopefully....I'll be good to go.

3/24/09, 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.