Monday, March 09, 2009

I can't wait and 21 days to go... woohoo

Song of the day: "Cinderella" Chuck Wicks

Quote of the day: "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously. " Hubert H. Humphrey, US politician (1911-1978)

OMG OMG OMG

I think I bombed this statistic's test. I tired to get the teacher to grade it but he was all wanting to be coy about how he had 100 test to grade and I'd have to wait until Wed like the rest of the class. Pbbblllbbbtth.

It has been a day and I am very pleased to announce that the bulk of it is OVER. LOL. Now, I just have to feed and bathe everyone and relax. I am drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about the up comming meeting with Doc. OMG OMG OMG. It is like... WOW. 21 days. Can you imagine? I am so excited. I have a big suprise to tell you guys next week but everyone will have to wait (unless of course Doc lets the cat out of the bag). Hee Hee. Any guesses? Not that I will tell you if your right or not. Doc might. Hee Hee.

What? Am I being rotten? Oh well, you all wouldn't like if I wasn't!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Ok Red! What is it? I dont like to guess and be wrong.

3/9/09, 7:20 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm not saying. I half have it in my mind not to post again until someone guesses, all 3 of you!

3/9/09, 7:52 PM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

You are a writer and so much more!

(This is a PS to the email comment I left you!)

3/10/09, 8:06 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

For some reason my new post went under Feb. postings.Its called college daze. But any who.
I know your secret. I know your secret. I know your secret.

3/10/09, 8:36 AM  
Blogger The CDM said...

I won't guess, I may do a foot in mouth.

I tanked on a stats test last year, I hate that damn subject with a passion. My instructor was very compassionate and helped me get on the right track to get a respectable score by the end of the semester. It was an added bonus with her being hot as well.

3/10/09, 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Jan, I wish I had better examples here but I have the link hidden, I will however email you the link to my poems at another point today.

Philly - U spill and i will hid your TI84!

CDM - C'mon man, don't cha wanna play? Hot teachers always make life nicer. Unfortunatly EGC only employees ... um... peeps with tenor... lets say! LOL.

Oh And EMAILING me won't make me give u the answer. But it is HOT and it is less then 7 days away.

3/10/09, 11:15 AM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

SOunds like you are going on a vacqtion, somewhere warm? What ever it is it sounds like you are excited about it. Oh I have to tell you I tried the Little green tea capsule, (from a few posts back) I have lost 10 llbs! just kidding, it does seem to give me a bit more energy. I am all about energy! Thanks and hurry up and let us know what you are up too?

3/10/09, 6:41 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

TW - I don't think you have 10 pounds to loose (unless you cut that purty hair off). I am taking them for the energy part, I read an article about the good energy and all the antioxidants they offer, that is why I tried them. I ain't lost nuttin but my sanity!

3/10/09, 8:06 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You can't be pregnant, so that's not my guess. Haha. Maybe you'll be getting hitched?

Hugs,

Renie

3/10/09, 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - UM NONONONO to both.

3/11/09, 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.