Monday, March 02, 2009

29 offical days

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY MOOSE?
Without the picture, this would be hard to believe. Unbelievable! Read under the picture..."


"Pogo Moose Incident - Fairbanks , Alaska 'They were laying new power cables which were strung on the ground for miles. The moose are rutting right now and very agitated. He was thrashing around and got his antlers stuck in the cables. When the men (miles away) began pulling the lines up with their big equip ment, the moose went up with them. They noticed excess tension in the lines and went searching for the problem. He was still alive when they lowered him to the ground.He was a huge 60inch bull and slightly peeved!'"
Quote of the day: "Do not turn back when you are just at the goal." Publilius Syrus

Song of the day: "Anticipation" Carly Simon

Oh my goodness. It is hard to imagine the date is right around the corner. Sue is more excited then the girls. I guess she needs the vacation! She is all into menu's and I have to keep pulling up the pic's of the cabin for her!


We were visiting the L's yesterday for the B-day party of one of the girls. The movie "Space Buddies" was in for the kids and I looked all around the room, watching the kids, watching the adults, and I noticed that all the kids were doing anything but watch the movie and all the adults were on that movie like velcro.


I got some jokes of the day but I can't get to them right this second. Been crazy with exams (the difference of taking 5 classes) it is like if I am not taking a quiz, I am taking an exam, if I am not taking an exam then I am taking a midterm, if I amnot taking a midterm then I am posting in western civ, if I am not posting in WC I am looking for email for hunny, and if I didn't get email from hunny I am off to bed.

This connection with dishnetwork is crap.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The CDM said...

For the last week or so, I felt like that moose, except i was actually expecting to drop. Damn.

3/2/09, 6:37 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

(((((((CDM))))))))

Let me know next time and I will shoot rubber arrows at you!

Just kidding. HUGS. But really man, I am always here to listen to you laminate about how bad your life is via email.

and I can't get into your blog damnit all I get is a gree screen with pic's of the cars and dogeroos. SIGH.

3/2/09, 6:48 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Guess I must have "looked" like that moose to you!
Wassup with thinking I'm in a funk...needing to pull my head outta my butt???
Why didn't ya slap me before I did??
Think ya know me too well, dear Sis!!
{hugs}
Barb

3/3/09, 1:29 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

That moose story is something else! Incredible, for sure.

3/3/09, 2:38 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Oh! Poor moose. I am so glad Sarah Palin was not around. That one would have been really easy for her!

3/3/09, 6:41 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Good griefus, the poor moose! What an experience. I'm glad he was alive.

Hey, 28 days as of today. lol. Have a great day.

Hugs,

Renie

3/3/09, 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.