Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OHHHHH I wish I had my Camera this Morning!

I turned down tiger trail and what to my wandering eyes should I see? A young man wearing a cardboard sign on the front and back declaring he was guilty and he got caught calling in a Bomb Threat to the high school. He was walking up and down the sidewalk that is next to the highway that EVERYONE comes in on. Two things occurred simultaneously when I saw him; 1- I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants, 2- I laughed so hard that my eyes teared and that made my mascara run and burn my eyes and I almost ran into a parked car. I just pulled over and rested my head on the steering wheel in gails of laughter. Molly was like... what? Needless to say, I just wish I had my damn camera. He could be the laughing stock of my blog! Lawrd havea murcey on muh soul.

Quote of the day: "Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due." Domitus Ulpian, Roman Jurist (100AD-228 AD)

Song of the day: "...And Justice for all" Metallica



Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

That would have been priceless. I have thrown the F bomb around but not a real one. I better hide the cardboard just in case.

2/24/09, 4:53 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Pity. You could have made the dumb kid famous...

2/24/09, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am taking my camera tomorrow just in case it is an extended sentence! LOL.

2/24/09, 6:40 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

OH I gotcha! I didn't read all the info. LMAO yes that is a great sight. I would have gotten out of my car and taken a picture! hahaaha Jack ass.I am glad it was an "extended" sentence!!lol

2/25/09, 10:12 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

What???? and why would he be doing that? Did something get lost in translation here??? And I missed it??

2/26/09, 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.