Thursday, February 19, 2009

They are called Lima Beans

Todays Joke is brought to us by "Winnie" One of Sue's daughters. She was my fav or Sue's girls growing up and I gave her that nickname. Winnie is happily married but she sends us the following man jokes.

I think this candy bar is the one my American Government teacher feeds on. Oh wait, he said he is diabetic... hmmm. Well whatever, it still works.
Then there is this if you like. For all the man's men like LL and CDM. :) Wuv you both, honest... really... I do...






…Not Butter Beans

Word of the day: "aesthetic - Characterized by a heightened sensitivity to beauty" From the Free Dictionary




Song of the day: "Centerfold" J. Geils Band


Quote of the day: "The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does." Hugh Macleod

Sorry for my absence. I am run down! The kids are both sick (well feeling better today) with that bug going around causing vomit and diarrhea. I feel bad for Lulu because she just came off of the antibiotic. I was up half the last few nights with her and then got up (after three full hours of sleep) this morning to Molly vomiting. I emailed my instructors last night to let them know the girls were ill (just in case I had to miss today) but Sue and Harry agreed to keep the girls so I could go and take my mid-terms. The American Government teacher wanted to be a dick about the exam, all I asked was for him to let me take it early but that was beyond his conception of benevolence. To make that worse, the Western Civilization class is an online class but we have to see the instructor for proctored exams, GUESS WHO proctored her exam… yeppers… captain 4* word. And… if that was not bad enough… he sat there and grunted through my exam. It was very distracting. I'd be writing something down and he'd start his disgruntled snorting. So, payback was when I was taking his exam at the scheduled time in class; I would randomly start laughing (almost out loud) and his poor wording and typographical errors. That is where I have been all week. He keeps saying in class that he firmly believes that "GOD has a special place in Hell for bad instructor." I reckon he assumes he is on that list. I hope he reads this because I really do not think it is too much to ask to take an exam early ESP if the SOB is proctoring a damn EXAM that I am already there taking.

Enough said.



It has just been a great week all together. I have got my feelings hurt by someone I care an awful lot about. Ok, my feelings are not hurt but I am highly insulted. That might not be it either. I am disappointed in a choice of words used and I think I am living in a self absorbed fantasy world because of them. I need to figure out how to express my thoughts on this.


I am feeling sick to my tummy. I have either had too much coffee (nah never) or I am getting this bug the girls got. Either way I feel like I might blow chunks at any given second but I will leave out further details on that. I did however just get up from a nap.

I have a western civ paper to type up and post. I just have no energy. And you say... But Jenn look at this work of ... Yea but I had "THIS" in cue on the computer and jsut added the writing details. I have been working on this for about five minutes so... no it is not taking away from my studies, just warming my fingers up for typing of this paper. It is three pages hand written, I need to type it up and shorten it. We will cee.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

PS

NO ONE TELL LL about the Pic, he don't read my blog anymore anyway. Hee Hee. There is payback for not posting comments!

2/19/09, 7:04 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Red! Thank you for letting me know that they named a candy bar after my ex-husband.

2/19/09, 7:18 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

NOT COOL! HOW DARE YOU PUT SOMETHING UP LIKE THAT!...by the way, mine is bigger.


boo-ya!

2/19/09, 7:58 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Love the Candy bar!!! I know a few I could send them to...
And yea, noticed LL disappeared...think he has a 'thing' for TW...wink
Now...who hurt your feelings?? I am not so old I cannot whoop some butt still!
Hang in there with the mid-terms...I didn't get to ask you if they are about done??
XOXO
Barb

2/20/09, 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.