Thursday, February 05, 2009

Yeas it is Friday!

Quote of the day: "Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river." Nikita Khrushchev.Russian Soviet politician (1894 - 1971)

Song of the day: "I'm Too Sexy" Right Said Fred

Joke of the day, from Mrs L

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm.
The wife turns over and says 'I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh.' The husband, rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. 'Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?'

We have a lunar eclispe comming up on Feb 9th. WOohooOOo. Other then that I don't have nothing to say. I just wanted to share Mrs. L.'s joke. Hee Hee. Let me call the dentist now.

3 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I'd deck him!

smiling...

2/5/09, 11:33 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

...ah, but Khrushchev understood economic stimulus!

2/6/09, 1:26 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yes, LOL, I agree with ya WOW.

Doc... he was better known for refusing to enter DISNEYland because of Cold War Security reasons and then played it off by saying something like, "My only regret on visiting America was that I didn't get to meet Mickey Mouse" Silly ol bear

2/6/09, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.