Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Temp Blog of the day

Quote of the day: "Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed." Don Wood

Song of the day: "Storms in Africa" Enya

February 4
Some absolutely wonderful news could come your way, dear Capricorn, possibly about career or financial success, perhaps involving positive changes in your near neighborhood. If you've been thinking about seeking success in writing or publishing - or any art for that matter - this is the day to set events in motion. Your imagination is operating at a high level and so is your ability to communicate with others. Go for it!

I am sure everyone can remember me byatching about the little girl up the street(the one who dated bad boys in big trucks) and kept harrassing us? Well QUESS WHO has a big pink bow on their mail box. Yes indeedy. We have noticed the last five months that the big trucks have quit comming around and that our road is relatively quiet... LOLLOLLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLMFAO now we know why!

I have other things to say, but Lucy is being the wild thing and I have to go and attend to that problem!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I don't know why this happens, but when I go to read your blog, the Feedjit link thingy there pops up and sits itself over part of the words in your post. Honey pie, my vision is bad to begin with. This week, it is hampered by a friggin' head cold although the watery eyes thing is starting to disappear. Thank the Good Lord for that minor miracle along with Actifed and Mucinex DM doess! But my point is, I don't need any other things screwing around with my lousy vision!
Peace, kiddo!

2/4/09, 2:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

All right, I moved the feedjit to the bottom of the bblog, sorry it caused such a problem. My screen shows it oKEE dOOOKEE but anyway if one person has a problem then others do to! Thanks for letting meknow about it!
Jenn

2/4/09, 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.