Thursday, February 05, 2009

Motivate

Quote of the day: "To be awake is to be alive." Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) This fits with the work out because it allows me live.

Second quote of the day: "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer, German Philosopher (1788-1860)

Song of the day: "My life would suck without you" Kelly Clarkston

I don't know who does this song, but it is in Madascar (cartoon both 1 and 2) And they lyrics go, "you got to move it move it" LOL... I need that one in my head to coax me into going into the GYM to work out. My car is warm and it is COLD No wait... FUCKING COLD... out today. I couldn't even get the water in the horse trough to break. I had to wake Harry up and ask him if he would do it.

Horoscope:
February 5
You are normally very intuitive, dear Capricorn, but today you might find yourself feeling more psychic than you ever before dreamed. Information received via the news media could have you picking up psychically on the thoughts and feelings of people you've never met. This can be emotionally overpowering, so take care to protect yourself by keeping the white light around you. Then channel your thoughts and feelings into artistic work of some kind. Believe me, it helps!

Serious though, LOL, kids didn't go to school today because they are sick. I stayed my ass in bed until they woke up (My class don't start until 12:30 today) I have been sitting here and screwing with the people in my West Civ class. We have to make 4 comments in reference to the post of other class members. I just dropped their gospial bible on their laps. I believe in a GOD. I don't follow a structured religon. They believe in a GOD and follow a religon and then are hyprocrites at the first given chance.

JOKE of the day- this is from an email- go ahead laugh, at least I didn't forward it to you:
A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does,

his elbow goes into her breast.


They are both quite startled.


The man turns to her and says, 'Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast,


I know you'll forgive me.'


She replies, 'If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221.'

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Good joke! Can I borrow that one for work tomorrow?

2/5/09, 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yea, have at it! It came Via Email for Mrs L

2/5/09, 6:31 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh Jenn..hope the girls are feeling better by now. It's cold down there??? Yea! Join the club Missy!
(I'll get that cord out to you in a day or two...are ya missing it for some other contraption yet?)
~Hugs~
Barb

2/5/09, 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.