Saturday, February 07, 2009

I fell flat on my face, managed the day, and slept

Quote of the day: "I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman,US educator & physicist (1918 - 1988)

Song of the day: Anything done by Harry Connick (sp) Jr

I am sick. Delt with the kids today. Not a good mom at all. I tended to their basic needs, took them outside for play time (it was like 70) laid down to take a nap but company came, visited, laid down when they left long enough to get rid of my headache, Sue fed the kids dinner, bundled up in long pj's bathrobe and blankets, watched a movie while Harry put lulu to bed and sue vicks up molly, sitting here now trying to get my post together for the lunar eclispe tomorrow but just can't think of coherent words. Toooooo much medicine in me right now. Overlap of things but nothing is working.

Oh and did I mention I feel like someone grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me like a rag doll? UGH.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I feel your pain. That was me about a week ago. I had every sympton. It about a week to get over everything. Feel better soon!

2/8/09, 7:17 AM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Oh I hope you get better soon. I was in bed all last week. Cowboy threatned if I wasn't better by Wed he was packing my as..butt to the doctor. I had to get better, after all did you see my post on the bridge!!! lol. Get better my new friend!

2/8/09, 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks Michelle, Thanks TW
Lulu is on her 2nd 10 day round of antibotic from this crap and Manny is about 6 days into antibotic, I am two days into antibotic, Sue is 4 days into antibotic, IT SUCKS but I should have known I was gonna get it!

I am doing better today.

2/8/09, 3:36 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I don't know how you moms do it (including my own). Hang in there and feel better soon.

2/8/09, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, when you have young ones, they catch things all the time, especially if they're in school, and then they bring it home to mama. Hope you feel better by today.

Gentle Hugs,

Renie

2/9/09, 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.