Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid Feb Photo Blog

I was thinking ...
Photobucket

... Anyway, I was thinking about a lot of stuff a few days ago when I was outside and was wondering if I was doing the right thing and asking for a sign, I looked down and this is what I saw, yes hon, I was thinking about you
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is stuff budding
Photobucket
Photobucket

We finally get Spanish Moss and it happens to be on the tree that is hollowing out and dying
Photobucket

Here is a full bloom
Photobucket

Photobucket
Kids and dogs
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
OK I sent like 30 photos to photobucket, do you think I could remember the first one... LOL
Ok, how about the kids playing at the bday party
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DJ and his football
Photobucket
The byatch
Photobucket
George
Photobucket
Hee Hee The Dirty Pic I sent Hunny
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

You're a hoot! Love that spanish moss, and all things that BLOOM! Especially in February. I've got some Lenten roses and daffodils, and the tulips are just starting to come up. Won't be long...

2/12/09, 8:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

it will be too long! Then I will complain about the heat!

2/13/09, 7:44 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hmmmm...blooming in February??...more than flowers I believe! ;)
Luv ya Cyber-Sis!

2/17/09, 12:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WOW- over in photobucket 2 is more pictures, I just didn't blog them yet. *SIGH* but this morning we had enough frost on the windows that I had to scrape it off the NEW windshield. Yea, I finally replaced the windshiel too.
wuvs ya back CS

2/17/09, 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.