Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If you can’t find it, grind it

Song of the Day: "Sugar Mountain" Neil Young

Quote of the Day: "Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing" Randy K Milholland


Word of the day: "misogynistic" Look it up. I read it today in text and I had to look it up. The worse thing about that was once I looked it up, LOL, I re-read the quote and it made no sense, therefore you got the quote I posted.


Joke of the day: From Realtime via Text message on Cell:

"No woman will ever be truly satisfied because no man will ever have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money"


I have driven a standard for the better side of 20 years. Yes indeedy, I am one of the world morons that get in an automatic vehicle and can't drive. Well, OK, I can drive; I just look like an idiot when I reach for a clutch that is not there. Thus, I own a stick. So, while in town this morning, not an up shift opportunity went by that I didn't grind the gears. Why? Because I had a muscle cramp in my left leg and couldn't depress the clutch, that's why. LOL. I just looked (and sounded) like a typical woman driver!


Busy here getting ready for mid-terms. Sigh. Crock of shit that is. Two down and three exams left to go. *SIGH*


I didn't work out today. I had studying to do. So, I did terms as I talked on my cell with Hunny. So, I read blogger as I outlined chapter 1 (:O) of my government book. So, I came out and smoked a cig and texted Realtime and Mrs L while I read three chapters in the Weight Training book. Am I like putting it all off or what? Do I feel guilty? A little as I want a good grade and I know the majority of the stuff, I just couldn't get into it today. Crap, I got to run inside and print some stuff off. BBL.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Hah! Loved your quote for today. THe joke too -although I'd seen the joke before. Our neighbors' daughter had texted that to my daughter and we both laughed at it but we laughed even harder as I wondered if the kid had also sent that text to her mother. Hmmm. I doubt that happened as her mom would probably have gone immediately into cardiac arrest. But you and I -and my daughter too -know that joke really is gospel truth, isn't it?

2/17/09, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Jenny,

I'm in cardiac arrest!

See ya lator.

Hugs!

Renie

2/17/09, 6:52 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

So what was the first quote about misogyny? Maybe it does make sense. That's a word us liberals like to throw around a lot when we want to feel superior...

2/17/09, 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jeni - TY - the quote fits me, lol, I don't take much time to edit. The Joke came from Mrs L and she is 65

Renie - The Quote came from MRS L, NOT ME, and she is 65, so I am NOT going to dispute her logic! I know how to use and AED, need me to come by?
xoxo
Jenn

"The only way to be truly misogynistic is to be a woman." Randy K Milholland

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Randy_K._Milholland/

I get my quotes in general at

http://www.quotationspage.com/qotd.html

2/17/09, 8:56 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OOps, that joke came from Russ, LOL, I looked on my phone, ROFLMAO, RUss is Doc's age, we are all in Cardiac Arrest!

I wonder if he is saying his penis is one or does the other, eth? Maybe I'll ring him on the tele and ask. LOLLOLLLOLLLOLLL.

And Jeni - Wouldn't it be great? I wonder if it would regenerate after nibbles and licks. Hmm

2/17/09, 9:00 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

Somehow, I just knew you liked stick. I had manuals up until the Stinger Missile II. I will admit that I am hell on a clutch.

You putting off shit that you know you need to do sounds ALL too familiar. I do it constantly and I need to stop.

2/17/09, 9:17 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I think you are having brain leaps...jumping over what should be done and landing where you want to be....make sense?
~Hugs and good luck landing on the right side of things...
Barb

2/17/09, 11:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

CDM - Yea, the prob with my stick is that it is on a 4 cyl Jeep Liberty. It won't get n shit like a stick on a car!

WOW- Woman, you got me pegged! Wuv it.
Jenn

2/18/09, 8:26 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok...SOOOO unlike you! Whassup with this 2 days of silence??

2/19/09, 4:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hugging the porcilin thrown and pretending my name is Ralph. I published a post, SIGH, just for you tho

2/19/09, 6:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh and for the record, I figured out why I was really grinding the gears... LOL>... my seat was two notches back. When I still was grinding after the leg cramps disappeared... I realized I wasn't depressing the clutch pedal all the way... SIGH... fixed.

2/19/09, 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.