Monday, February 16, 2009

Fermi Look Here

Pariba Tourmaline pictures - this is 2.3 c of the fine stuff. Taken near red to show off the "fire" and taken on dark to show the "pop"

Oooh Do I take it out?
Photobucket

Yes Yes
Photobucket
Photobucket

on dark
Photobucket
Photobucket

OhhOhhh ... Oh muh hand
Photobucket

Ohhh Purty
Photobucket

If I can find a good jewler that will do it, SOMEDAY I will have it made into a ring or a pendant. Until then, LOL, it goes back in the plastic to not be touched by anyone, and back in the safe to resist temptation... and reduce the risk of kidduns playing with mommies purty purty that mommie might loose her cool if something happened to. LOL.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Oh my! I love that stone! So pretty in color, the way it sparkles and twinkles -WOW, just WOW!

2/16/09, 11:26 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh my! What have I missed??!! This is beautiful!
Better go check out more...

2/16/09, 11:30 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Glad you ladies like this rock! I wanted one so bad! I was going to save and buy a GIA certified one but this came up and the woman that sold it didn't really care what she had. I offered her more then what I paid for it but she declined. *SIGH* then I had it appraised. Hee Hee. I agree, WOW.

2/17/09, 7:11 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Very Nice! I remember my engagement ring. Many years ago!
He put me on a budget of $299! I did not get a rock I got a pebble.
I am still wearing it! I better get a rock when we are married for 20 years! dammit!

2/17/09, 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

michelle, just to clarifty, this is not an engagement ring or rock, this is just a gemstone I have in my collection, I was sharing.

2/18/09, 7:16 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Ok Red. It just reminded me of my cheap ass husband for some reason.

2/19/09, 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.