Friday, February 20, 2009

it is all ms wow's fault

I learned a lesson today in talking on the cell phone, parking my car, and going into the store while talking on the cell phone. When you get done shopping, you don't know where in the hell you parked! So, I looked like an idiot for about ten minutes looking for my Jeep. Sigh. Yes sir, it is white, it is an 03 liberty, and it has the Clay two tone. Needless to say, it was in the last row I looked. Ya THINK?

Song of the day: Ok, I don't know the name or who does it but here are they lyrics, "I'm being followed by a moon shadow, moon shadow." America? Cat Stevens?

Quote of the day: "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine." Sir Arthur Eddington

Knock on wood I did not get sick yet. But I did have a case of where the fuck is my car thanks to WOW. Woman!

Joke of the day: From Mcabee "KENTUCKY:Five million people,Fifteen last names."

4 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey! Now wait a minute dear Lil' Sis-ta!!
Blaming moi`?
I wasn't there, I didn't hide it...what happened to being so efficient the other day?
In and out all in 7 minutes??
Maybe you are coming down with the bug "I'm losing my marbles".
Hmmmph...blame me will ya!

2/20/09, 6:24 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

...had some lost person trying to find another 'lost' person and I got 'lost' listening to them telling me about it! Or looking for it!
And I hung up from you for that???
Ohhhh...THEY are to blame for you losing your car!! That's it!

2/20/09, 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well it's true! I came out of the fricken store and was like ... where did I park? I went up three Isles before I found it and only when Lulu pointed and yelled, O there mommy, othere!

Not really BLAMING u, but I was on the phone with you. Oh and after we hung up, I had to criss cross the store twice ot pick up things I missed on the list. You distraction, YOU!

But... But... You love me neway!

2/20/09, 6:48 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yippers! I do!

2/20/09, 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.