Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Hail to the porcelin god

Song of the day : "(Sitting on) the dock of they bay" Otis Redding

Quote of the day: "Life is an unbroken succession of false situations." Thornton Wilder


...Yep you guessed it. I just woke up to an all familar sound. I ran to make sure Molly was OK and it was Sue! Bless her heart.


My mood is not much better. Instead of being up with Lulu or Molly I am now up with Sue. I just drank some pink stuff. This fricken sucks. I have not yet vomited (or had the other end problems) but I think it is impending doom. I got the lysol out and Harry went through the house like a mad man. We are the only two left untainted. OK... the only two not free flowing.


Let us pick this up a little bit with a Joke from Winnie, remember ... you forward me emails and I will blog them but I won't spam them in email... got it... good.



I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING YESTERDAY.
I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT
UNTIL THE COP LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT



Oh Come On, YOU KNOW you laughed!

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Well Good Morning! I hope the pink stuff keeps it at bay! Try to enjoy the rest of your day. I just realized that rimed. Cool!

2/20/09, 6:17 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

woops! Rhymed! Too early to spell!

2/20/09, 6:18 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Hope you're feeling better. And yes, I laughed.

2/20/09, 4:17 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Keep the Porcelain God away! It's bad enough when you are trying to ward it off of the family....
worse when it's yourself!

2/20/09, 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.