Sunday, February 22, 2009

Product Review

Song of the day: "I want a new drug" Huey Lewis and The News

Quote of the day: "Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly." James Rippe, MD

Look e here. I took some green tea pills today. Try it. It is good for you and it gives you energy. I have spent the day cleaning. Yeppers. I wanted to get it done but with everyone being so sick; I have been up late, getting up early, et al. So today, I ran to the store to get some essenctials like... tissues, TOLIT FRICKEN PAPER (for the crapper queens and kings of the house - thanks to this bug) and I was listening to the radio and they were talking about the benifits of Green Tea and that you can get enought antioxidents in one pill for an entire day. So, I ask the pharmacy where this magical pill is. He said, "With the diet pills" Oh OK. And it does say on there that it is a fat burner.

So, when we got home I was feeling... tired. I popped two of these "magic, energy, fat burning pills, that give you antioxidents"... um...um... I cleaned the batheroom from ceiling to floor, cleaned the kitchen from ceiling to floor, cleaned the dog boxes, and did 5 loads of wash in four hours. I never felt this ... surplus of energy but I did feel very alert and focused. I just took another one. :)

Baby - I think I will take a bottle of these on vacation... Hee Hee hee...

Ok that is it, this other pill is starting to kick in and I still have three rooms downstairs I can traumatize! WoooHooo.... thank god for high's you can buy at the store!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

What is the exact name? Ray could use some!

2/22/09, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

in small white letters it says liquid soft gel, in large whie letters it says Green Tea and tbe box is green. Then it has a red box and in large yellow letters it says Fat Burner manufactured by Applied Nutrition
Web address
www.AppliedNutrition.com

2/22/09, 5:54 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I'll have to look for these goodies! I would hope they might (if I find 'em) give me energy for something besides cleaning house though. Hate doing that stuff! LOL
But, I suppose beggars can't be choosers, can they?
Peace.

2/23/09, 1:11 AM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I like green tea and would prefer drinking it to taking it in pill form. I have a cup of jasmine green tea most afternoons at work for a subtle pick-me-up. I stop drinking black tea at lunch time on most days, unless I think I need an industrial strength caffeine buzz to get me through the afternoon!

2/23/09, 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jeni - momma took some yesterday and she never laid down and took her daily nap, like I said, it is very subtle and just really makes you alert!

Fermi - I do love a good cup of tea! But I don't have the ability to make it at school. Now the pill form of the Green tea will boot you in the butt in the afternoon and help you get over that hump. Also try eating lighter at lunch and that will help with the lag.

2/24/09, 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.