Friday, February 27, 2009

I got my hair done

And I don't like it. She cut to much off. It better grow back some in the next couple of weeks.

SIGH

Song of the day: "Jump" Van Halen

Quote of the day: "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." Robert Wilensky

I don't really have anything to say today. I ran the girls into school this morning, came home and took a nap, ran back to town to see about getting my hair done, don't like it, got the girls, and came home. OooooOOooh exciting! Amanda gets her hair cut on Friday. I might take her somewhere else, that is how much I don't like this!

Oh wait, I know what I left out! I started to get that bug that the girls and Sue had last week. UGH! I felt horrible yesterday and last night and this morning was a little rough. I brought the girls to school in my PJ's and of course... LOL... Lawrd... I got a call from Sue asking me to stop at the store! Slippers and all. WOW. Yes I did it. I went to the post office and the florist and PUT gas in my car all in my jammies. To make it worse... while in the store I saw one of my teachers. He just looked at me and then grinned. See, we are women... that don't make us make-up hair done queens all da time. LOL.

32 more days.

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Dont worry hair always grows back.
I have felt like that and within a few days loved it. I feel your pain as far as getting sick. Ray got a bad cold the first of the week and NOW I have a sore throat.
I knew I should have stayed far far away!

2/27/09, 8:18 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Bet you looked cute in your jammies and slippers. And your hair will grow back, or you will get used to the new cut.

Hope you're feeling better. I remember when my 3 kids were small and brought every germ they picked up home, and someone was always sick with something. But they grew up, and now get germs from their own kids. Justice in that somewhere. LOL.

Happy weekend!

Hugs,

Renie

2/27/09, 8:46 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I almost never like my haircuts. Which is why I only do it a couple of times a year.

Give it a few days and maybe your hair will cooperate more. It usually takes me a while to figure out what to do with a new cut, because whatever I did before invariably doesn't work after.

2/28/09, 9:28 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Awww. sorry Sissy you are getting the bug too! Putzing around in your pj's? Hey...people do that all the time anymore! Saw it a lot in AZ!
I don't even bother cutting my hair...no one ever did what I wanted, except Hydro, so I cut it myself...sometimes..and wrap and clip or scrunch and call it good!
Hope your weekend is going superb!!! and the days are passing F.A.S.T. for you!!!
Luv Ya Sissy!
Barb

2/28/09, 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.