Monday, March 16, 2009

in other news 15 days to go

The countdown is really kicking into OD now. 15 days to go before we leave on vacation! How about that? My Aunt Mary was up on Saturday and Sue had me pull up the cabin for Mary to see. Oh she was thrilled!

When is Easter this year? I am thinking the weekend after we get off of vacation. You know, it is a crying shame anymore. When I went to school we had either the week before or after Easter off. They can't do that anymore because it is a religous thing and all that. I think it is going to far to not allow for that week off. It is the way it has always been done and it is a foundaton of what this country was built on. Bullshit if you ask me.

I need to pack my over night bag. I need to take a long hot bath and shave my legs again just in case I missed anything, LOL, I need to take a nap - driving all night is going to bite donkeydick, I need to do a lot of things.

I have only managed to accomplish getting Manny off to school, her schedule written up for Sue and Harry, her clothes for the week set aside, and dug a duffle bag out to use. LOL. I am sitting my sorry butt here on the computer reading blogs that I might not get to read for a few days. Awwwwwwww. Not really commenting to much as my connection is going in and out due to the heavy rains. SIGH.

I am trying to find out what kind of superhero I am thanks to the Penguin Chick over on my blog roll. Pbbblllbth. I am having a difficult time due to my connection speed that has plumented because of the opressive rain we are having. Oh well I can't get it to go thru, maybe I will try later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Let me know that you got where going in one peice....OK!!!

3/16/09, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OK I will either text messy you or hit you up in email, prolly a text tho. OK? I mean geeze, after all you didn't let me know you go to Fl OK last semester!

3/16/09, 8:01 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I can't remember the last time I counted down to something other than a Big Damn Test. Enjoy!

As for superheroes, the only question is would you choose to have "flight or invisibility?"

3/16/09, 8:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Jenny Lu....Have you made it to Poll Hill Yet??

3/17/09, 3:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yes indeedy I are here.

3/18/09, 11:44 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Ok....did the second leg shaving save you any embarrassment??? Can sure tell you were a bag of happy nerves here Lady!!!

3/24/09, 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.