Sunday, March 15, 2009

Taking Care of Business

In about 24 hours I will be heading out of town to take care of some business. No one wants to play and see where I am going or what I will be doing. *sigh* but no hints!
Song of the day: “Black Water” The Doobie Brothers
Quote of the day: “Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you’re scared to death.” Harold Wilson (1916-1995)

I am not sure yet if I will be posting tomorrow or next week. Not to worry if I don’t! I am fine, fine, fine.
All I can say it that I am counting down the hours. Then minutes. I am so excited I don’t know if I will be able to sleep but I have to try, 8 hours is a long drive and I want to get there safe.



Oh and of course I woke up this morning with a pimple. Can you imagine at my age? I am telling you! Geeze!


Happy Blogging to everyone .

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Ok, it sounds like you are going somewhere to get married?

3/16/09, 5:30 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

um no I am not going to go and get married... at least I don't think I am ... but I am going somewhere where I can do things that married people do!

3/16/09, 5:42 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Are you going somewhere to fight!

3/16/09, 4:38 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ROFLMFOA
TOOOO funny but nope.

3/16/09, 6:10 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

I get the 25-years-too-late pimple once in a while. Sucks...

3/16/09, 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.