Sunday, March 22, 2009

Play Over

Quote of the day: "I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty." George Burns (1886-1996)
Song of the day: "Your getting to be a bad habit with me" Bing Crosby

I am Wore out.
I guess all the good times and driving caught up with me today. I told Sue that I had a play over. She got tickled about it.

I took Sue and the kids shopping today and while in the store Mrs L called and said, "Where are you?"
me: "Walmart"
Mrs L "Yea I know but where?"
Thinking she was being funny and missing the yea I know that part, "In Swainsboro"
Mrs L "Duh! Where are u in the store, the girls saw your Jeep"
Me: "Ohhhh..."

...and a few minutes later there was a rush of screaming and kids running down the aisle to me. I knelt down and received 3 kids at once and was almost pummeled to the ground. It is a great feeling to be a good role model to the kids, she has 4. Then her kids and my kids all started to chat and run hog wild.

I got a hug from Mrs L and a grin from Mr L, he was talking about my "glow" and I denied vehemently that I did ANYTHING like that! I told them about something Doc and I spoke of that happens at the end of May (will share closer to that date unless he spills first) and Mrs L got a little mad.

It is good to be home if even only for a few days, 9 more to be exact.



6 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

At least the day wasn't a complete waste. ;)

3/22/09, 8:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

nope not at all! Welcome Back.
:P

3/22/09, 11:28 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Funny quote!

Have a great day, Jenny!

Huggies,

Renie

3/23/09, 7:06 AM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

Nothing beats getting pummeled by three (3) kids.

When a chid jumps into my arms I know that I'm exactely where I want to be.

3/23/09, 11:05 AM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

Hello friend, thanks for checking on me. Thanks for the link help over at Charmaines page. She is a hoot, I really like her. You will too I know it. I will be back soon, I promise. ((hug))

3/23/09, 2:57 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey! I see LL is back!!
Ok, Missy...I can guess, the end of May thing....am I right??

3/24/09, 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.