Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Safe and Sound

Song of the day: "Caravan" Van Morrison

Quote of the day: "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand." Baruch Spinoza - Dutch Jewish Philosopher (1632-1677)

Doc and I decided to take advantage of my spring break. I have a potential blog on my tape recorder but it is out in the car and I am sitting my lazy butt on the couch with the lap top as I wait for him to get done preening himself.

I got in yesterday morning. I really don't look forward to leaving. I am very happy and very content and Pole Hill is very nice. I took some pictures and when I get around to getting to the car to get my adapter for the camera card, I will upload a view thru my eyes from Pole Hill.

I am so pleased I came up here. I can't explain the satisfaction and happiness that fills my heart being here. I did not come online to meet people (originally) I came online to be able to have a connection my my BFF Nypinta. Instead of having the worlds best friendship online with my best friend from High School, I found the blog world and some really great internet friends and that filled a really big void I didn't know I had. Then I met Doc and I was drawn to him. I don't know why. I am not going to pretend to understand the world of Karma et al. LOL. I am however pleased that I went with my gut instinct and not my fear of the unknown. I am glad I came online and I am even more pleased with the blog-a-verse.

I am off to convince DOC to get his butt ready to go, I am HUNGRY and I want to EAT and despite what he thinks, he is not going to starve fat girl any longer!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun, bt don't forget to come home. I go to school without my Jenny lu, I would go nuts.

3/18/09, 3:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I tell you my typing is getting bad. The previous post should say: I am glad that you are having fun but dont forget to come home. I cant go to school without my Jenny lu, I'd go nuts.

3/18/09, 3:27 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

How exciting! I know you'll have a great time (as long as Doc finally feeds you).

3/18/09, 6:54 PM  
Blogger Train Wreck said...

I agree completely! I just came over to thank you for your thoughts and prayers. WHo knew last May when I started this little Blog, that I would meet so many wonderful friends. I am amazed. I am glad you started blogging and I am getting to know you. You are a great friend. AND yes you must eat!!

3/18/09, 8:00 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Have a wonderful time, and I'm sure you will and are!

Huggies,

Renie

3/18/09, 8:10 PM  
Blogger The CDM said...

You guys have a great time, you guys really do deserve it. I'm off to Chicago.

3/19/09, 9:59 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

The internet is wierd like that.

3/19/09, 12:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks guys and gals for the support. Philly, your not gonna like me very much when I get home.

3/19/09, 4:22 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I am so glad for you Jenn...that you've met Doc!
And me first!!! (I think...I'll claim that honor Ok?)
Uh..huh....just as I figured...reading your comment back to Philly...I knew I'd be right!!!!!
Yippee!!!!!

3/24/09, 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.