Friday, March 20, 2009

11 days to go

Song of the day: "Move Over" Janis Joplin (for Thalia)

Song of the day: "Maybe I'm Amazed" Paul McCartney and Wings

Quote of the day: "Fall is my favorite season in LA, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees." David Letterman.

Blog of the day:

I am taking time to work on my homework while Doc is at work. I have only ignored the fact that I have it all week and been stuck up Doc's ass hanging out with Doc and getting to know him on a more personal level. This week has been deeply enlightening to me. I don't know if I can express in words just how I feel.

I do miss my children. I have been on the phone with them every day and more than once a day too! Silly mommy. In that manner I cannot wait to get home to see them and be with them. I also can't wait until April 1 (week) for them to meet Doc. I had sent Molly a text saying that I picked her and Lulu up t-shirts when we were in Nashville yesterday and she sent me a picture message of her all a grinning. I will have to post that up when I get a minute to send it from my phone to the email and then upload it from email. Pain in the butt that is, I wish I knew how to post from my cell phone! Anyway I text'd her back a picture of me and then a picture of Doc. She sent me a text, "Momma Doc is Cute!" Awwwww, flattery will get you everywhere hunnybunny!

Today in between doing Doc's laundry I need to write a term paper, an essay, two one page opinion's on subecjts I care nothing about, catch up on my weight lifting blog (I am not sure if we are suppose to do it this week or not), do my mileage for voc rehab, five post's and 6 chapters of terms; oh and catch up on my statistics certifies. And what am I doing?

Sittin my butt on the couch blogging. J

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Chick I am on the ball, all I have left to do is the essay for Western Civ and I am done. I told yo that i would help you certify, for some odd reason, I like doing statistics(once i understand it, ha ha). See you soon!!

3/20/09, 2:55 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Aww, Molly is sweet! Does Lulu cry for her mommy at all? Oh, I'd better not be bringing stuff like that up.

Sounds like you're having a great time. I'm happy for you, kiddo.

Spring huggies,

Renie

3/20/09, 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

All right Philly rub it in.

Renie
No, she has got mad at me on the phone a few times this week tho (lucy) and Sue said she is asking for me every day. It is ok to bring that up, they are my kids and they are my heart! I am having a fantastic time.
Sping Huggies back
Jenn

3/20/09, 5:56 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

I am glad you made it safe and sound. Get back safe and sound!

3/20/09, 7:59 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I know you'd miss the girls, but soon they will have you AND Doc at the cabins!!! It was good that you had the opportunity to spend those days with him...
alone.
Jenn...I am so excited for you!!!
Hugs Sweet CyberSissy!!!
Barb

3/24/09, 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.