Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Tolit Saga's


I had to go thru 21 pages of tolits to find one with the lid up.
Men the world around complain because women the world around
BITCH
about the tolit seat being left up.

One of the last few days of Statistic's
A young man was sitting with Philly and I
Philly and I were....
bitching
about the tolit seat being left up and the young man belts out
"DO YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONES (who fall into the tolit at night)..."
To which we both sat there
mouth open
agast
And Philly said, "THEN why do you leave the damn seats up?"
POINT WELL MADE


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Public restrooms are usually marked "women" and "men." So they are seperate, and no need to worry about the darn toilet seat being left up, except for the men in their restroom. Right?

I can't believe I'm posting about toilet seats!

Ughgies!

Renie

5/12/09, 6:31 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I presume most pictures of toilets are posted by men...

5/12/09, 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - I was speaking... more about... private restrooms...the potty's in the house that we WOMEN seem to fall into in the middle of the night when HE leaves the seat up.

Doc - IF men took the majority of the potty pictures... then I wouldn't have had to look through 21 pages of tolit's on Google to find one with the lid up.

pbblbbth. Miss you already.

5/12/09, 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.