Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Saturday

Quote of the day: "A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he gets to know something." Wilson Mizner; US screenwriter (1876 - 1933)

Song of the day: "Name" The GooGoo Dolls

I am in Tennessee. Home. I have never felt so good before. Home.

However, the wrath of Philly has caught up to me. She really must have been mad about me not staying for graduation! It stormed here all night! I mean, down pour, thunder, lightening, wind, power outage, and all at once! I got up a few hours ago and put the dogs out. I went back in and woke Doc up and informed him the driveway was gone. Yes, that much rain! There is a small creek that runs under the driveway... ok it was a small creek... now it is a raging river! Flowing OVER the driveway.

Sirens just went by. I guess that is a new challenge of living out of the country! I got to get used to different noises. SIGH.

Coffee does not have enough caffine in it to wake me up today. I think I am going to put the dogs in and go back to bed. Hee Hee. I can do that until ... a) School starts back Monday for Molly, b) I get Lulu down here, c) school starts back for me. I am gonna wake up Doc and harrass him some. I like this!

4 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

5/10/09, 8:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You wrath of Philly made it up there. I must be pretty powerful. You missed the guest speaker squating down like a duck and a chicken!!! Yeah they picked a drunken speaker I think!!

I think I have found my true calling. Michael and me and a buc of my family went to the coast yesterday and went fishing. I got my my dad crab basket and out some chicken in it and caught a lot of crab. My dads friend cooked them and they were good. Im th best crab fisherman in the world. ha ha.

Your still a buthead for not staying for graduation.

5/10/09, 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

Love the quote!

5/10/09, 7:17 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Michelle - thanks

Philly - You go Philly, you go. I love some good crab but after my alergic reaction a few years ago, I am scard to eat it.

Jan - I love the quote too. I just like finding really great quotes.

5/10/09, 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.