Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Bang head here... repeat... repeat...

Song of the day: "November Rain" Guns N Roses

Song of the day: "Breathe Again" Toni Braxton

Quote of the day: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Benjamin Disraeli, British politician (1804 - 1881)

Quote of the day: "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one." Malcolm Forbes, in Forbes Magazine. US art collector, author, & publisher (1919 - 1990)

Maybe I jumped the gun with the remark about there being a place in hell reserved for some teachers.

I lost my ashtray. I can see it. IT is over on the window sill, I just sat down. I had to get off of the foot I twisted on Friday loading the horses to go to the sale. It is swollen. It has been doing pretty good, not hurting or swelling until night; but today was busy and I was on it a lot. It has been hurting for the better part of an hour and swollen about as long.

Girls got to go swimming today for a little bit. Between thunderstorms. I was in there with them and Lucy would not stay in her swim ring so I made her get out. She was pissed. I told her she could go swimming again when she could practice her listening skills. She pitched a fit for about an hour. I just ignored her and went about washing clothes and packing. Well, I pretended to ignore her. LOL. She about beat the back door down, kicked boxes over, threw whatever objects were in her path, refused to take her bathing suit off... but I let her have her fit and she got over it. WOAH. I feel sorry for the man she marries when she is older.

I have to go out to the car and get something and shut the water off before this next storm comes in.

Toodles

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Sounds like you have one of the days I have been having here.

5/8/09, 5:37 AM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

It's been one of those weeks...trust me!

5/8/09, 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.