Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Evaluation Time

I have spent some time agonizing about how I am going to write this post. The world watches and hold's her breath waiting on Jenny to speak. LOL. But the reality is that you never know who is going to stumble across your blog and how that will affect you in the future and in your future endeavors. Let me think on giving my teacher evaluations for a minute or ten.

Song of the day: "Not Now John" Pink Floyd

Quote of the day: "That is the saving grace of humor, if you fail no one is laughing at you." A. Whitney Brown.

2nd Quote of the day: "Anger is a feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind." Evan Ester (1899-1995)


I guess I have nothing nice to say. LOL. Does that make me wrong?

Yea, wait, I do have something nice to say. Randy Carter. I was really resentful about taking this class with him. About taking American Government in general… not resentful just insulted. But I learned a lot. I learned how to view both sides of politics and learned what makes politicians tick. I also had a great teacher; Mr. Carter presented the information in an unbiased way and made the class interesting with his little antidotes and mannerisms. But he did not get inside my head and re-arrange the furniture. It is still in place but he did manage to wipe the rust off of some gears and cogs in there.

Now, I have to post this before I go take his final and change my mind. LOL.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Good Luck on his final!! I wasn't that bad when I took him. I like that comment on the previous post about Blackburn!!

You have to go to graduation!! You have worked so hard and you need to let people cheer for you as you accept you diploma. YOU HAVE TO GO!!! PPPLEASE!!!Plus you will get to meet Michael for the first time along with my parents and a bunch of my other family that is insisting on coming. I told them to wait two years and come to that one but they won't listen.

5/5/09, 8:51 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Blackburn said that if my calculations were correct it will round up and I will have an "A" for the course!!! Can you see me Smiling!!!

5/5/09, 1:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

He has finally got the grades up. I had to go into the actual class web page to get it. It didnt show up on the main screen.

5/5/09, 4:19 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Philly 1- You are the only reason I'd go to graduation, to cheer you on. I want to meet your Michael and your parents and tell them what a great job they did in giving you support and raising you and all that stuff. I am just disgusted with EGC right now.

Philly 2 - No one deserves an A better then you!

Philly 3 - Yea, I saw it (mine). I go back to the special place in hell comment about Blackburn.

Philly 4 - Oh wait, you only left three messy. Hmmm, is there one on another post? LOL.

5/5/09, 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.