Monday, April 27, 2009

pronounced Pro Cras Ta Na Tion

Quote of the day: "If mankind minus one were of one opinion, then mankind is no more justified in silencing the one than the one - if he had the power - would be justified in silencing mankind." John Stuart Mill; English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)



Song of the day: "Addicted to Love" Robert Palmer

I just finished my power point on the Swine Flu and it is all based on facts. If anyone wants a copy please email me at jennganoe@msn.com and I will email a copy to you. I don't know how to post a power point to blogger. Sorry.

I think I for in the high 80's to low 90's on todays statistics test. Woohoo! Now watch I failed the damn thing. Wouldn't that suck this late in the semester? I am sitting on the bench of a B-C in that class.... I don't want to bomb it now!

I plan to start packing stuff up in the house tomorrow. Wow. What a chore. Doc gave me a box. I got 7 sitting here in front of me. All empty. All jsut waiting. Funny how they do that.

I took Dave's advise from Sunday and made BLT's for dinner. Ours were Bacon and Tomato with Hellmans mayo on white whole grain bread. The maters did not agree with me! I keep burping and then have that acid crawl feeing up the back of my throat! Yuckers!!!!!!

I am so ready for a week from Tuesday. WoooHoo.

Oh and neither Sue Anne or I won the case. The letter from the Judge said that he was unwilling to make a ruling in this case. Politicians.

Nighters.

4 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

OK, I think your countdown is happier than my countdown, although they are not far apart. :-)

We always do BLTs on sourdough bread. Yummy. And of course you have to toast it.

PDM is sick with some sort of cold or something. NOT swine flu! I am staying the hell away from him, because I did not get sick at all this winter and I do not need to get sick now. I personally think he has been pushing himself way too hard at the end of the semester.

4/27/09, 10:34 PM  
Blogger Lady Holiday said...

Why procrastinate when you can perendinate?

4/27/09, 11:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Fermi - they are not far apart on the stress or happiness level - amazing how two really good things can be stressful, eth?

As far as PDM is conerned, HE IS ONE OF THOSE teachers? OMG... I am so mad right now at all the teachers that "forgot" things, or "fell behind" on lectures and are powering up and killing us with overload! LOL. If he has stressed into sickness then he is trying to keep up with the unjust workload he has put off on his students. GRRRRR.

Teasing him of course, hope he feels better and that it is not the Swine Flu.

Lady - because I don't know what perendinate means and I am tooooo lazy to look it up. I kinda like being fat n lazy n having the ability to Procrastinate right now. If a few weeks the only thing I will have time to procrastinate about is taking a crap. Sigh.

4/28/09, 5:44 AM  
Blogger Lady Holiday said...

Sorry--I couldn't resist! It's a word I just learned, and it means to put something off until the day _after_ tomorrow. So it's being even lazier than procrastinating! :)

4/28/09, 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.