Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday was Five more weeks

Song of the day: "Money" Pink Floyd



Quote of the day: "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else. " James M Barrie; Scottish dramatist & novelist (1860 - 1937)



I am at Doc's house. I brought some stuff up here. We have spent most of my time up here sleeping. But this afternoon is the first sence we got back from Pigeon Forge that I don't feel exhausted! Or that could be the 16 oz glass of OJ I drank. Me no know.



I discovered today that Doc has some nosey neighbors. When I put Bear out this morning, the lady who ownes the property adjacant to Doc's was mowing (on a big assed tractor with a squeeler attached! Thank Goodness we are talking about more than an acre to mow!!!) Anyway, she was up by the road mowing and she charged down to the property line on that thing and went SLOWLY down the property line looking at me. I stood up from arranging Bears water dish and checking the security of his lead, I smiled and waved and she LOOKED away and sped up!



So, when I went out to get Bear a few hours later a man (I think) was driving up the street in an older body style Jeep Cherokee, and he about put hisself through his windshield! He slammed on his breaks (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET WITH TRAFFIC COMMING) and waved. I started to raise my hand and he laid on the horn and waved (like a crazy man) and I waved back) and he started back down the road, waving until he got to the top of the hill.



Um. OK. Um. Hi!



I am off to do some productive things like shower and get dressed. Hee Hee.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Well, it looks like you're getting all kinds of entertainment over there. Haha. Enjoy!

Happy Sunday!

Huggies,

Renie

4/25/09, 7:32 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

It's a friendly neighborhood, and nobody has offered to give you five or six sets of twins yet...

4/25/09, 9:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie

Happy um... it is Saturday, isin't it? It better be!

Hugs Back
Jenn

DOC -

Hey it took Mr P 10 years to make the offer, or did you forget! But you got a great point.
loves ya
Jenn

4/26/09, 1:20 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

My neighborhood is like that. I am probably the nosiest. But if anyone ever tries to break in someone will know. Of course our houses are like 15 feet apart!

4/27/09, 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.