Friday, April 17, 2009

Mid April B*tch session Part 1

A few things to Complain about:
First: The Contest for the DC family radio show is rigged. I listed to past pod cast and came up with my answers based on the process of deduction. THE answer to the most beloved movie character, James Bond, came up several times and was correct but when given today it was wrong. I guess they should not record their radio show.
ALL or nothing answers so far:
1)Talk on the phone
2)possibilities - online bill paying, fast food
3)Salaries
4)Move back Home
5)James Bond is what it should be but now I guess I will say again Scarlet O'Hara or Hanna Montana, but Hanna would be most popular, eth?

Ok Done with my complaint.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.