Thursday, April 09, 2009

7 weeks to go

Song of the day: "Another couple's love Song" Corey Dargel



Quote of the day: "All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why. " James Thurber (1894-1961)



First, I never heard that song or artist. I picked it up over at NPR .



Second, I am tired. I woke up with a killer headache, the kind that just sits behind your eyes and boarders on migrane territortiy. I am living with it but it has become a constant ache behind my eyes that is making me want to close my eyes to the light. I hate these. It has potential to be a full blown migrane before much longer. It means one of three things and none that I want to talk about.

Moving on... 3rd... Bear is still at the vet and I am not pleased. Like I said in a prior post he was sick when I picked him up and I brought him back over there. I checked on him yesterday and he was OK but today when I went to get him he was sick again. They want to keep him over night again and see what is what. He is comming home tomorrow! Damnit! But I don't really want to bring home a sick dog and get the others sick either. What to do? I am not pleased with this. And I am not ready to loose a puppy and if he dies that will be a really shitty end to this week.

I am tired. I am going to go and lie down on the couch for a few minutes and see if I don't feel better myself. With the headache it has been hard to keep my eyes open all day!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Did the Vet check for parvo....That makes the dog not want to eat, and it makes them have the sh**'s really bad with what food they do have in them. I would ask if he hasn't checked Bear.

4/9/09, 7:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

wouldn't they all have it if it is parvo?

4/9/09, 7:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Not neccessarly, Bear might have went somewhere that the other dogs haven't, but I would keep a close eye on the other dogs just in case.

4/9/09, 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

could be the puppy flu too, the symptoms are the same according to the online vet

4/10/09, 5:35 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Well, I sure hope you're all better today and Bear is all better, too! I like your vacation pictures, by the way. Amd I hope you and the girls have a wonderful Easter!

Bunny Hugs to all of you!

Renie

4/10/09, 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.