Thursday, March 26, 2009

5 days to go

Song of the day: "Sunshine, on my shoulders." John Denver

Quote of the day: "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say." Marshall McLuhan (1911-1980)

Five more days. OMG. THIS SUCKS. LOL. Anyway, I called the Dixie Stampeade and made dinner reservations for 5. You have to pay in advance. Ha. $197.60. Now, Lulu could have ate free BUT she wouldn't have a seat EXCEPT for someones lap and she wouldn't have a dish she would have to eat off of our plates. Considering she can (and will when the mood hits her) eat as much as an adult... LOL... I went ahead and paid the 21.95 for her plate. Kids were 21.95 and adults were 41.95, show, drinks, dinner, and tax included. Plus 3.50 per glass (one charge) for each adult to have a non-alcholic drink during the preshow. Here... let me pick up my head off of the floor because when I spent 200 bucks for dinner I think I passed out. Had a mini brain fart. Oh well.

SO, I called DollyWood. For the five of us (lulu is free) and the wheelchair rental it will cost 230 bucks. Adults 53.50, senior citizens 50.20, kids 4-11 42.35, and lucy locket is free. HA.

I don't think we will be doing much else! Talk about soaking you! Dolly Parton must be living high on a hog. MMMMhmmmmph.

Who wanted souviners? I will pick u up a pine cone or handful of dirt from the place we will be staying! LOL.

Mrs. L's Joke of the day: "A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool..
After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.' "

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Holy Guacamole Miss Red!!!
$22 for a child??? What you just spent for one meal I MIGHT, might spend in a whole month!!
Gouging the public I'd say!!
BTW...I love "Sunshine on My Shoulders" ! and yes, I'll make Cowboy dance bad knee and all!!
And shhhhh! You'd better not tell...just yet or I'll come down there and crash your party scheduled in 5 days!!
Silwee Wabbit!
~Hugs for calming your excitement down...so you don't fall off of the cloud you are on!
Bab

3/26/09, 1:16 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Was there a Mcdonald around? I heard Dollywood was pretty expensive. You Dolly Parton has to have the money. Plastic is expensive and who knows how much she will need for her body.

3/26/09, 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.