Monday, March 30, 2009

O N E MORE DAY

Quote of the day: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Albert Einstein

Song of the day: "Dreaming" Yngwie Malmsteen.

Capricorn:
Your Lovescope - This Week
It's OK to take a breather this week. In fact, take two, would you? Pack up the car with your lover and skip town, even if it's for the afternoon. This is a mental health emergency, and if anyone will understand, it's your sweetheart. It will be very rewarding mentally, physically, and emotionally. Fresh perspectives are sometimes all you need, and you need something - and fast. Spend some quiet time and just be.

Scorpio - Lovescope Weekly Horoscope

What's with the 'Miss Manners' kick that you're on? What happened to the rough and tumble 'I couldn't care less what anyone thinks' attitude that your lover is so enamored with? Well, your attitude is driving your lover crazy, and he or she wishes that the old you would please step forward. This phase will pass as quickly as it came. It's simply the star alignment playing tricks on you. Assure your partner of that before he or she thinks that you've been possessed!


Sue, the girls, and I are leaving about five am on the first. WooHoo!

Today was diabolically the longest fricken Monday in the world of counted Mondays. I kept having random fits of excitement. Like I would be sitting in class and then all the sudden stomp my feet in a fast and erratic manner. Or I would be walking down the hallway and let out a random ... EEeeEeeee.

My original post for today is large in comparison to the watered down version your about to get. But, feeding off of Jan's comments from yesterday, here goes. As we all know, Albert Einstein was a brilliant mathematician. I was fooling around with a theory that will forever lie unproven. That being the known fact about AE and he having dsylexia. OK. Having said that. What IF all the symbols that we know as Meu or Sigma et al were really numbers that somehow or another just didn't make it from the brain to hand translation? What if other mathmaticians just took it for granted that it meant somthing (like look at all the long complicated math equations you have to use to get the actual number that fits into the sign)? Anyone follow me? That all we know about numbers, math, and logic is actually wrong because the symbol for Standard Deviation was really suppose to be a 4. Wouldn't that just suck?

And that is all you get from me. I had a few great geniuses lined up in my head and a few great sci-fi writers lined up in my head and about the only thing I can manage to focus on is the fact that in about 40 hours I will in fact be getting some... some... some... FRESH.... Some Fresh... AIR!!!

A
I
R

you thought it was gonna be a reference to Doc in da bedroom, DIDN'T you... You old perverts!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

GO, GO, GO! Run for the hills as fast as you and the kids can go and while you're on the way, after you get there, and when you return home, be safe and remember, most of all, HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Peace.

3/31/09, 1:14 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I know that you are excited. Be careful and have fun!

3/31/09, 5:37 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jeni - Can't go until Wed AM but trust me... rain or not I am going to high tail it after my hard tail!

PLAN TO HAVE A GRAND TIME

Michelle - I am always careful. I am a germaphobic so that hinders going off the edge and doing things in rash manners! LOL. Thanks for the well wishes!

3/31/09, 5:46 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

A Capricorn and a Scorpio combo? Oh, my!!! LOL.

Have a great time! Enjoy! And all that other good stuff, but be careful.

Huggies,

Renie

3/31/09, 7:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hope the storm coming doesnt mess up your trip. Have fun and be safe on them roads.

3/31/09, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Renie - yea great combo, eth? Hee Hee. We will be careful thanks for thinking of us!

Philly - Ugh, yea I see it, well ok, it is already raining here... YUCKEROOOOOO. I will drive safe and I will let you know when I get there.

HUGS YA'LL

3/31/09, 6:07 PM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

I just love your blog. It always leaves me thinking.

Have fun...wherever it is that you're going! Sounds like your whole life is a journey......

4/2/09, 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.