Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Six more weeks

Quote of the day: "Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself. " A.H. Weiler (1909-2002)

Song of the day: "You give love a bad name" Jon Bon Jovi (or do we take out the Bon now?)

You know it is really confusing when well known artist change their name or what they go by or even when they switch bands around. I have had that song stuck in my head all day and the worse part of it is that I liked the band as a teen but I hated that song. SO, why now do I like it? I know , I know, I liked it in secret... right?

Six more weeks. Any guesseers this week?

OK for the all or nothing over at DC and the family radio show.
2nd question - Movie tickets
5th question - Scarlet O'Hara

I was going to release this post tomorrow but I have a ten page paper to finish in the morning or before 1230pm, lol, so here it is.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Am I supposed to guess what happens in 6 more weeks???
1. you will see Doc again
2. You are moving to Tenn!
Tell me....am I right??

4/20/09, 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.