Monday, December 01, 2008

OOOh I got to be a wise butt today

Quote of the day: "Let me check my outgoing message, IF YOU LEAVE ONE CRUMB OR A WORD I WILL FIND YOU AND..." The Grinch

Song of the day: 1931 ... "Goodnight, Sweetheart" by Guy Lombardo

Christmas movie of the day: Halmark channel, "Single Santa seeks Mrs. Claus" and in all honesty it was a major toss up because the new "grinch" with Jim Carey was also airing on ABCFamily and that is my all time fav.

I used the toothfairy text message today at the parts store. The man in front of me was ordering a bunch of things and he said, "I can only get the front parts because I have to pay the propane man tomorrow $540, if I order the rear break parts then I will have to start selling my body." And he looked at me. I paused. I couldn't resist. He wasn't all that, I mean, I wouldn't buy. LOL.
Me: "Well you know prostuition orginated from the Toothfairy encouraging children to sell body parts for money." And I pulled this off in a semi-monotone and cold face. Brandon (the guy behind the counter who knows me, gave me a go eat dog poo look) was not amused; but the other customer was dumbfounded. He was like, "Really. Your right you know. Wow. Really. I got a bottle of booze out in the car, hey Brandon, you got some smart customers."
Brandon: "Smart assed maybe."
Me: "Awww. But it is true."

Aint cha glad you don't live in my shopping area and that you don't have to deal with me? Hee Hee Hee.

I also locked up the phone line for santa clause (same post). I sent it via text to 54 people. Then ppl started calling me and bitch that it was busy. Sigh. Can't seem to please anyone. But the phone number is listed on the other post.

Lulu found the moon today. She pointed to it and informed me it was the moon. So, when I changed direction on the road I asked her where it was and she found it again, "Right there momma. Right there." Job well done.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Aww, good for Lulu!

Hugs,

Renie

12/1/08, 7:22 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yea, I was pleased. And PopPop was in the car and he was thrilled. He told Sue the first second we walked into the door. :)
Hugs
Jenny

12/1/08, 8:53 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

I'm ROTFLMAO at that toothfairy story. But that's something that only you could pull off...

12/1/08, 9:27 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Brandon needs a sense of humor.

12/2/08, 6:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doc-Well I don't know if i pulled it off or not, LOL, peeps at school had heard about it, I heard a few ppl talking about it.
Kathleen - Thanks for stopping by. I agree with you on that! But I like Brandon anyway.

12/2/08, 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.