Friday, November 28, 2008

Contents from my Cellphone that came back to life

Quote #9694 from "Poor man's College"

Quotes of the day -
"Elegance of language may not be in the power of all of us; but simplicity and straight forwardness are. Write much as you would speak; speak as you think. If with your inferior, speak no coarser than usual; if with your superiors, no finer. Be what you say; and, within the rules of prudence, say what you are. "
Alford

Man is the only animal for whom his own existence is a problem which he has to solve. Erich FrommUS (German-born) psychologist (1900 - 1980)

Song of the day - 1955 ..."Sixteen Tons" by Tennessee Ernie Ford

Oooh I popped you up an oldie! Hows about that. And anyone over 30 will prolly have that silly song in their head and be saying, "jennn damnit!" :) I aim to please.

At school today to study for finals. See! I am accomplishing a lot, eth? I have it all laid out here and I am taking up the entire desk with my stuff. Hee Hee. I look like I am studying, perhaps osmosis will occur and I will be instantly intelligent.

What? It don't work that way. Humrph.

Adults only, Call Santa at this number: 413-241-2498. It is well worth the laugh. You know the HOLLIDAY spirit (with a few F words) and you even get to talk to Santa.

Hey it was a text message, LOL, don't blaime me.

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, hot sex sounds so delightful, and when there's no one else you know, text a ho text a ho text a ho"

"A horny husband helps his wife setup a pasword 4 her computer, he typed: MYPENIS and she fell on the floor laughing when it said *error* not long enough"

"How do we know santas a man? Cuz he shows up late, eats ur cookie, empties his sac, cums only once, calls you a ho, and leaves while y are asleep"

"If a really fat guy snatches you up and trhows you in a bag, don't be afraid. It's just Santa collecting his ho's for Christmas"

"Just think if the Indians gave the Pilgrims a donkey instead of a turkey, we'd all be getting a piece of ass for Thanksgiving"

" Sex at 18 u want it, at 28 u love it, at 38 u beg for it, at 58 u pray for it, at 68 you pay for it, lesson for today, F**K WHILE U CAN"

"This Christmas I'm putting a mistletoe in my back pocket so al the people who hate me can kiss my ass!"

The following you will have to Email your cell number and I will text it to you. "Holiday Bonner wars"

In case you didn't figure it out, LOL, My cell is back to working. That is the quality of text messages I got. Hee Hee. You know you laughed. You had to. ESP if you called the phone number. I laughed so hard on that one the librarian came in and scolled me.



dirty nasty chickens

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.