Monday, November 24, 2008

Photo blog

When you have children, you can do things like THIS to them, please note, Lulu looks very thrilled to be my child in these pic's. Honest she does! LOL. But the flip side is that I did the same thing to Amanda when she was this age. I made this Christmas Elf for Amanda, then we wrapped up little candies and put them in a basket, and we went to my job (at the time) and she had to hand out individually wrapped candies to the people I worked with. TO make that worse, LOL, I had someone with me video taping it. :) Arn't I a lovely mommy? To this day Molly gets mad if we play the tape. Oh the loving of digital cameras. LOL. I can take pic's and have instant gratification.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some of the puppies I never got around to posting
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is Molly's Christmas Village, well half of it, and then a zoom of two of my favorite pieces of it. Please note these are not done getting put up. They are just sitting there. Things have to get moved into the right places and lights have to be put in, etc.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some of the larger village

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here are some pieces that got put in my room. *note* we lost the large entertainment center over the summer so, I have no place to put them all together. It is going to be a challenge this year to get it all together.
Photobucket
Photobucket
OOOH OOOH how about this, we finally got fall ;) Well maybe later of the fall pic's, photobucket decided it won't let me in. GRRR. I will be looking for a new image host. Photobucket does not even have a way to contact them. This happens way to much for my user pleasure. I am tired of Photobucket. THis is crap.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I love the Christmas boat!! and look at those fall colors! It is butt ugly around here nowadays!
I'm ready for Spring already!
Oh...bad mommy! Molly is gonna hate ya worse when you show those cute pictures to her boyfirends!!
he he!!
Enjoy the upcoming weekend and if you have cheesecake...you'd better get the Fedex tracking number when you ship me mine! ;)
Barb

11/26/08, 12:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thks, if you look close at the tug boat you wil l see it is the Lucy, eth? Wonder why I bought it. The elf pic's are Lulu, Molly's is on video tape. Hee Hee, but they prolly won't have VHS then. No cheesecake, Kelly forgot me. But we will have pecan pie and apple pie (not as pretty as yours)
Have a safe holiday

11/26/08, 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.